Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Act cute!:D

SUPERMAN!:D

This was suppose top be emo!><

Non-smokers!
This is...><
Love us for who we are :)




Edited by NEO WEN HSUEN:)

US with ms chua and mr bhayi. :)

IKUTA TOMA IS LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :DDD
I think my blog is like dying soon cans.I'm like suppose to be sleeping now.Dance tmr, and i"m having flu+sore throat+slight fever!:(( SADDED!
Anyway anyway anyway! IKUTA TOMA IS SOOOOO CUTE CANNNNNNNNNN!
Gosh, i'm in LOVE with him lahs! :DDD IKUTA-SAN DAISUKIDES! :DDDD
Okays, i think i'm gonna sleep now if not tmr sure cannot wake up der. Haha. :D
OYASUMINASAI MINNA!(GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!:D)
Think of me.<3


10:57 PM
[ 0 comments]

me.myself.I

Reena Ton
8sept94
Mayflower Secondary
DANCER:D

desires

HEELS!
new bag
new cam
MORE SHINee STUFF!

chat

listen

NEXT TIME =)

Runaway:)

Dance!
AmandaNG!
Angie!
Gladys!
WenHsuen!
2Formidable'08!
Belvia!
GwenTAN!
WanLin!
GwenNEO!

Archives

- October 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- February 2009
- March 2009
- April 2009

thank you

Designer: Shannon
Image: X