Sunday, November 23, 2008

HEY PEEPOS!
I'M BACK FROM DANCE CAMP!:D
Happy yet Sad!
i miss camp now! I'm not really gonna talk , but if you wish to know about it, can go to senior Nicolette's blog or Gladys' blog. :D
Just wanna say Special Thanks to some people.

  1. Thankyou Senior Amanda,for lending me your cross necklace on the first night.
  2. Thankyou Senior Nicolette,for lending me your cross necklace throughout the whole camp.
  3. Thankyou Sec 2s,for comforting me throughout the whole camp. Especially Nina Hubby, Gladys Lovelove and Brenda Kong zi! [I LOVE YOU GIRLS!]
  4. Lastly, Thankyou to All the Sec 3 Seniors, for taking so much time to plan this camp for us! This camp was really memorable!:D

THANKYOU. THANKYOU. THANKYOU. THANKYOU.<3<3<3



12:53 AM
[ 0 comments]

me.myself.I

Reena Ton
8sept94
Mayflower Secondary
DANCER:D

desires

HEELS!
new bag
new cam
MORE SHINee STUFF!

chat

listen

NEXT TIME =)

Runaway:)

Dance!
AmandaNG!
Angie!
Gladys!
WenHsuen!
2Formidable'08!
Belvia!
GwenTAN!
WanLin!
GwenNEO!

Archives

- October 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- February 2009
- March 2009
- April 2009

thank you

Designer: Shannon
Image: X