Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Gosh,today's geog paper was like..CRAP! Damn difficult! I think i'm gonna fail.
Then after the paper me,Belvia,Fang ying,Jing wen and Joanna went to macdonald for breadfast! we GRABBED amandasam along!:D
Reached there and saw Afifah and Baoer!:D
After that, went to order food!
Me,belvia and fang ying had HOTCAKES!:DD
Amandasam,jing wen and joanna had burgers. I THINK.
crapped,laugh and went hyper while eating!
SUPER FUN!:D
cab home after that.
Had tuition just now and i overslept!
SORRY FIONA!><
Having science and home econs paper tomorrow.
JIAYOU PEEPS!:D
-3 more papers, 2 more days:)


10:05 PM
[ 0 comments]

me.myself.I

Reena Ton
8sept94
Mayflower Secondary
DANCER:D

desires

HEELS!
new bag
new cam
MORE SHINee STUFF!

chat

listen

NEXT TIME =)

Runaway:)

Dance!
AmandaNG!
Angie!
Gladys!
WenHsuen!
2Formidable'08!
Belvia!
GwenTAN!
WanLin!
GwenNEO!

Archives

- October 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- February 2009
- March 2009
- April 2009

thank you

Designer: Shannon
Image: X